Sunday, November 20, 2011

Murray High School ROCKS!!

This last Wednesday was so Super fun! I got to hang out at Murray High School and represent with other writers on a panel for their career day. I just wanted to send a loud S H O U T O U T!!!!! To Murray High Students and how absolutely AWESOME they are. I had a blast talking to them about the creative process. I hope to get the chance to come back and do some creative writing exercises.

Karl Beckstrand, Patricia Potts, and Me

It was fun to inspire so many. Each session was full. I gave away 12 books and talked with many young writers about their ideas and I hope that the guidance I could give was helpful. There is such a surge of creativity coming from these teenagers. I can't wait to see what becomes of them. I also placed a book in their Library if anyone is interested.

No comments: