Sunday, April 20, 2014

FanXtraordinary!


Salt Lake FanX was so fun. I met so many great people. Here is some of them.
Me and my booth at SLComic Con FanX 2014
My amazing SIL Julie helped me the whole time
My own superhero
Lissa, editor extraordinaire, and little ol' me 
R2 - the newest Marvel Superhero

Vinz Clortho "Many Shubs and Zools knew what is was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you." 


Two R2. "Bleep Bloop!"


WWF Old school
Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, and Macho Man Randy Savage


Joel and Tom Servo

Proud member of DEVO

Otto 

One of the three storms from Big Trouble in Little China
The green room and the view of all the celebs have of my booth.
This is Jason David Frank - That's right, the original White Power Ranger (and my BIL's face).


No comments: