Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bad Idea?

Can you see what is wrong with this picture? Everything!
The kids wanted to make a house using real wood. They tried to balance it with the flimsy plastic patio chairs.
I think Becka and I were partly to blame. We saw what they were doing, and quickly left for Old Town in center Fort Collins.
I wished I had taken a picture of the pile of gold fish crackers. It was on the ground at the bottom of a tomato plant wire coop, which they tied to a pole with bungee cords and put Julia in the middle of like a cage. Really sorry I missed that one.

1 comment:

Becka Thomas said...

You make it sound like it was our fault. We did see the building of the house but the worse that would happen is someone would get a sliver or a bump on the head.

But the way the boys made it sound it was our fault that the kids put Julia in the cage.