Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Letter for the Tooth Fairy

You could easily call me "The Worst Tooth Fairy in the World" and I think my daughter knows this.  One time when the tooth fairy skipped our house, because she must have slept in - my daughter Mia actually slipped a paper under my door in the morning for the Tooth Fairy, who must have forgot her cash reward.  She's a sharp one. 

Well, today her tooth was very wiggly.  Once again the Tooth Fairy was unaware of how wiggly, since she was out of cash again.  It came out pretty fast after a morning of playing with it during church.  This girl was so excited. She told me that the first thing she was going to do was place the tooth under her pillow. She was in her room for quite awhile, but I didn't think anything about it. When Mia emerged she told me that she wrote the Tooth Fairy a letter and placed the tooth in a little box we had around the house. I even told her, "Who sweet of you to do. I'm sure the Tooth Fairy will love it."

Fast asleep, the time approaches for the "Tooth Fairy" to appear. After rummaging around for a good half hour for some money, the "Tooth Fairy" finally gets the nerve to find the box under the little, angelic, sleeping child.

I thought it was so cute of her to tape it all around. I was excited to open up my charming daughter's note to the Tooth Fairy.

Here is what the letter said:



For those who have a hard time reading the pencil font of an eight year old, let me help.

Dear Tooth Fairy, I don't want just somthing like .25. I want a dollar.
P.S. I need the money.
You're friend, Mia Thomas (marked with a sparkling tooth for the dot on the "I")

Photobucket

4 comments:

Becka Thomas said...

What I want to know is what she needs the money for. If she uses it to go buy candy at the 7-11 tell her you're going to tell the tooth fairy she didn't really "need" it.

Sue Johnson said...

It must be so tough when the only way you can make money is to pull out your own teeth! No wonder she's broke - she's going to be running out of teeth soon.

123 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Porte cles chanel
Porte cles louis vuitton
portefeuille louis vuitton
portefeuille&purse
portefeuille burberry
portefeuille chanel
portefeuille chanel
portefeuille dolce gabbana
portefeuille fendi
portefeuille gucci
portefeuille hommes
portefeuille juicy
Moncler Kids
Moncler Kids Sale
Moncler Men Coats
Moncler Men Jackets
Moncler Men T-Shirt
Moncler Men Vests