Friday, June 19, 2009

Early Riser

4:00 am...
Julia comes walking in our bedroom.
Julia: Come on Mommy. Get up! Get your Ipod, your keys mama. I get your purse.

I woke up and looked at her. She had dressed herself with the clothes I had set out for her, but she was wearing Mia's skirt. She had even changed her pull-up and put on her shoes.

Me: Jules, it's really early. You need to go lay down.

Julia: No mama, I go to crass. You go to work. Get your Ipod mama.

I got up and got her a drink put on some cartoons for her and went back to bed.

4:15 am...
Julia: I want Goofy Baby, mama.

4:35 am...
Julia: I no watch manny, I watch Goofy baby.

4:55 am...
Julia: I go potty mama. I watch Mickey mama.

5:00 am...
Alarm clock goes off.

5:10 am...
Julia: no sleep mama. Come on get up. I watch Goofy Baby.

5:20 am...
I get up.

Julia: you up mama. I help you. You want make-up on you.

I dress and get ready for work. Julia tries to help me.

6:00 am...
I wake up Mia and get her dressed.

6:15 am...
I'm ready to leave for work and I go get Julia.

........She's sound asleep on the living room floor.

5 comments:

Becka Thomas said...

I just told Lily if she wakes up at 4:00 and wants me to get up she better be prepared to duck.

Sue Johnson said...

That is the cutest story - what a funny little girl!

Winnie said...

Aren't children wonderful? Then, when they're all grown and you think you can finally get some sleep, you get insomnia and still can't sleep!

Mia and Julia are hilarious and really cute, as are all my other grandchildren.

~ said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! I can't stop laughing! She is sooooo stinkin' HILARIOUS!! That is the funniest little story I've heard in a while. LOVE HER!!

MamaBug said...

LOL!!